Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Online BACK...!!!

Dammit.....I cant online this few week due to my Soma Broadband seem totally down..They said its was cause by technical problem..but now still not up yet..DAMMIT!!..

Thank you from Celcom that provide me with their Broadband service that I subscribe it this evening.Its was really nice as I reach a seep of HSDPA.

What is HSDPA?

A High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol in the High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA) family, also dubbed 3.5G, 3G+ or turbo 3G, which allows networks based on Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) to have higher data transfer speeds and capacity. Current HSDPA deployments support down-link speeds of 1.8, 3.6, 7.2 and 14.0 Mbit/s. Further speed increases are available with HSPA+, which provides speeds of up to 42 Mbit/s downlink and 84 Mbit/s with Release 9 of the 3GPP standards.

Current Celcom Broadband reach downliad limit of 3.6Mbit/s that now I'm using.Its cost me RM100 for the starter pack and I can enjoy everywhere anywhere...lol.. :D
The download limit can reach up to 5G and if you want more then 5G all you need is to add RM20 in your package.Like me I subscribe and advance package that that is the seep I got..BUT must remember its still depends on your coverage.Dont expect too much on this as this service is a best effort services. The speed come from GPRS,EDGE and highest is HSDPA.

Below is some screen capture for you to view.

My USB Modem
============





My Connection
=============



My Speed Test
=============


1 comment:

  1. giler kaw kaw latency ko sampai 129ms .. takpe la .. bukan land line pun. ape ape pun tahniah dapat online balik . ape lagi , project-m la keh keh keh

    ReplyDelete