Thursday, January 6, 2011

SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN

Even I am from Perak,but im living in Selangor for almost 10 years.I like to live here with my families.I love Selangor State under PAKATAN RAKYAT Government.I can see there is a lot of changers under the ruler of PAKATAN RAKYAT such as new small stalls for people to sell such as Frieds Bananas (Goreng Pisang),Nasi Lemak and etc..For me its such a good improvement and make the place more organizable.Just a slight traffic jams at Kajang town but that happens until now.Its unavoidable as Kajang Town raise as bigger town rapidly.

Also near my residence, the long time River now are properly rebuild and no longer having a small landslide near it.That i wish a long time ago...thank for making it and it look nicer and also got a lots of fish..hehehe..

By the way ..Near the famous Kajang Satay the old time Stadium some part are converted to play ground and I love the initiative of the state government to promote family relationship come with dining at the same time at Kajang Hj Samuri Satay Restaurant.

I would Love if the Pakatan Rakyat to abolish Tolls at the Cheras-Kajang Highway..!

No comments:

Post a Comment