Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Slow updates.....???

A slow or without any updates for the past month.I was on leave and not near my notebook.hik hik hik... need to disconnected from space for a while.. even my eyes also need extra assistant to visualize what an image in front of me.. --0-0-- hehehehe...

As for this month I already and successfully created a stable VPN tunnel with capacity of 30+MB/s of Download and 20+MB/s of upload.The solution are to change my C1721 to C1751 router with extra Ram in it.Alhamdullilah.I got to know that this C1721 unable to coupe my bursting traffic and causing traffic degraded.Thank's to Cheeesco @ Cisco :P

My notebook also got new life with new appearance .. Of cause its an Ubuntu ..Fully migrated to it this month.All is running smooth accept the USB HSDPA modem..but I overcome it after few read on the net. Wvdial as always ;)

Will kept you updated ...hopefully.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment